Our range of bespoke designed distribution boards are suitable for all applications ranging from a 12way Single Pole configuration up to a 250A incomer 72way Single Phase / 24way Triple Phase and Neutral with main incoming supply and final circuit monitoring to meet the latest building regulations and a diverse range of client specific requirements.
Our range of distribution boards includes pan assemblies from, amongst others, Eaton and ABB and can be configured to provide final circuit neutral switching or to provide split distribution sections to suit critical and non-critical loads (i.e. lighting and power distribution boards).
Suitable for use within the most demanding applications ranging from industrial or commercial to outdoor environments our range of distribution boards are also available with short circuit ratings up to 35 and 50kA / 1s. All enclosures are of a fully welded steel construction, typically IP31 however we can also provide an IP65 solution.
Distribution boards can be supplied fully populated with a choice of MCBs, RCCBs (RCDs) or RCBOs and a diverse range of class A metering suitable for billing purposes to meet your specific requirements.
- Single phase or three phase
- Split load and split metering
- Key lockable door locks
- MCB, RCBO, fuse distribution boards
- Complete with controls i.e. photocells, timers etc.
- Contactor controls
- Metering (with comm’s, Ofgem/MID approval, split load)
- Cable extensions
- Surge protection
- Suitable for most environments: Flexible
- Reduces down time: Reliability
- Reduces carbon footprint: Eco-friendly
- High security board: Safe
- Easy glanding/cable: Simple installation
- Can be altered with minimum disruption: Adaptable
- Commercial buildings